3 de agosto de 2014

17daysleft: Barbecue with flatmates


Hey guys!


Writing in English so that my beloved British friends can understand!

I lived with so many different people. There were like 10 British, one French, one Chinese, 5 Brazilians, girls and boys. British ones were from all over the country, with different origins and cultures. 

Many of them were Geology students, but we also had Law students, Medicine, Engineering... All freshers! 

They had Full English Breakfast almost everyday, and there was always time for a cup of tea! With milk, please. Guys, how come you can eat beans with toast every single day! Also, they had dinner very early, during the evening, like 5 or 6 pm. 

I can't tell how much I learnt with them. Tom's histories about Britain and everything else; Matt's good music; Joe's brownies; James' serenity; Jensen, the Chinese spy; Sam, always happy and kind with everyone; Caio, always funny; Jake, always organized; Adalberto and Leo having lunch with me every single day, I'll really miss our conversations; Anthony's amazing french food; Chico, always crazy; Bruna, my beloved duplexmate; Canada, you are always lovely! I'm going to miss you all! 

I already miss you in the flat, now that you've moved. It's sad to walk through the corridor and not seeing you  in your rooms anymore! You made my year much better!

For my Brazilians friends, this is how we do in Britain! An easy way to light your charcoal! ;)



OF COURSE IT'S FLAT 5!!! 

See you all in Brazil!! xxx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário